A leading IT service company is looking for a DevOps Engineer!
About the Group:
The group is in-charge of the development, operation and maintenance of an Order Management System (OMS), which was built mainly for use with our Marketplace and our Warehouses.
With the goal of becoming the No. 1 OMS system in the market, the group is currently in development of a new OMS system. To achieve our mission, our group has expanded from 10 engineers who are mostly Japanese to almost 40 engineers from over 18 countries.
What we’re looking for:
With the growth of our product, we are looking for experienced DevOps engineer to help us establish a DevOps team and work to drive culture change, delivery flow, and implementation best practices across the group.
- Communicate key changes to stakeholders and work together to define future scope of work inside teams.
- Work with INFRA support to build/set up tools & infrastructure to monitor our products (With tools such as Nagios).
- Work closely with QA to provide a full cycle of CICD including test/automation test, quality tools control, etc.
- Drive alignment between development, testing, security, and operational policies & standards across the DevOps lifecycle.
- Implement best practice software design patterns for modularity, simplicity, composability, and maintainability.
- Demonstrate through daily communication, practice and personal example how DevOps practices speed delivery, improve quality, enable innovation, and simplify operations to further the DevOps culture as an agent of change.
- Thrive in a collaborative DevOps approach when designing, building, and implementing solutions that improve our products offerings.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and automate processes, systems, and code when proposing solutions, self-organizing work, and forming virtual teams.
- Ensure the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems meet requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, efficiency, and reliability.
- Work closely with strategic planning groups to provide technology direction that achieves the business vision.
- Create capabilities enabling proactive operations for pre-production and production environments.
- Able to make practical decisions balancing DevOps goals with delivery needs.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent analysis skills.
- Good attention to details, especially toward impact on customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, TeamCity and etc.).
- Experience working with Linux/Unix and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- A strong focus on business outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Experience working with source control management and how they are used in delivery (Bitbucket/Git/TFS/CVS).
- Experience setting up and maintaining monitoring systems (Nagios, Splunk, Grafana, ELK, New Relic and etc.).
- Experience in troubleshooting environment to improve customer satisfaction .
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell, Python).
- Good understanding of the Agile software development flow.
- Experience with developing and managing cloud environments (preferably Azure).
- Experience with DevOps best practices and a broad range of software languages and technologies
- Experience working in a web related service operations including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience in server-side web service application development
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management., ITIL practices
- In-depth experience in infrastructure automation.
- High-level understanding of product within whole IT complex structure (operating systems, networking, etc. including their implications).