The Global Ad Technology Supervisory Department runs all advertisement-related businesses in the group.
Over 200 Engineers in this department are working to double triple ad sales by 2021.
We are looking for a talented Engineer who will run Advertisement-related business.
Our organization has members of diverse nationalities. In addition, by defining clear expectations roles and responsibilities for each job and mutually following each other, we work to maximize the outputs of the organization. Members work together while fulfilling each other's role at three locations in Japan, Singapore, India and China.
- Work closely with project manager, tech lead and other engineers; some of them are in different locations such as India, Singapore and China
- Work closely with product managers and business-side stakeholders to drive product road map which proactively fulfills business requirements taking lead role in high-level architecture of functionalities and becoming a trusted partner in technology decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organizational and cross-border teams to integrate with internal and external systems, platforms, and services.
- Always improve the design quality, code quality, testing quality and system quality spontaneously
- Be updated on emerging technologies and conduct independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Lead collaboration and cooperation with the horizontal organization, like Architecture team, Infrastructure team, etc
- Support other engineers as Technical Lead
- Lead and mentor team members.
Data Collectors: Fluentd, Kafka Producer API, Pub/Sub SDK
Data Processing: HIVE, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Data Flow, Map Reduce, Pub/Sub
Data Lake: HDFS, GCS, Big Query
OLAP: CouchBase, AeroSpike, Big Query, etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in software engineering with using some of the "Technology Stack".
- Strong get-things-done mind with a sense of ownership
- Development experience in team
- Basic Knowledge in E-Commerce / Digital marketing; actual work experience is a plus
- Monitoring on 24/7, trouble handling experience
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to actively acquire technology
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Development experience in remote environment