As part of the Mobile Technology and Solutions Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with an energetic and dynamic software engineering team to deliver new products and platforms for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who shares a passion for building innovative, scalable services and tools, who can put their engineering expertise to the test, and accelerate our engineering team to build innovative applications and services.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering Leads, Architects and stakeholders to contribute in improving user experience and application performance, with a keen eye on quality
- Lead an enthusiastic and talented team of engineers to deliver an exciting and innovative platforms for our customers
- Collaborate with mobile, frontend and backend engineers to develop robust end-to-end features
- Responsible for ensuring quality for the innovative solutions and delivering the business vision
- Apply their leadership skills to grow the engineering talent through mentoring, sharing knowledge and promoting a collaborative team culture
- Cultivate a culture of innovation by encouraging engineers to experiment and pitch new techniques and tools to enhance product delivery and features
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in building, mentoring and leading an engineering team responsible for mobile application and / or backend service development
- Experience as an engineer with application development for mobile and/or backend services
- Ability to collaborate and lead architecture for integration with back-end services
- Experience in front end technologies such as Angular, React JS, React Native, HTML4/5, Node.js, CSS3, and other frameworks that will enable your team to deliver new features
- Core JAVA skills and other languages such as C#, Python, Go, Swift, Kotlin
- Experience developing micro services
- Experience in technologies – SQL / Document Based / Time Series datastores such as MySQL, Cassandra, Spark, Couchbase, Logstash
- Strong understand API technology using JAVA, and best practices for easy-of-integration and maintainability
- Automation knowledge, including CI, Gradle, test design
- Experience in test design & implementation
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms
- Experience with multiple flavors of UNIX
- Experience with Kubernetes and CI/CD tooling (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in messaging and real time data pipelines technologies such as Kafka