A large Internet service company is hiring a Project Manager (Mobile Software) for their Mobile Technology and Solutions Department (MTSD).
The department is focusing on mobile related technologies, and its service is provided to internal and external development teams.
The service is not necessarily mobile application itself, but it provides backend functionality to configure mobile apps, SDK for commonly used functionalities, platform for supporting app development, etc.
- Handle project management which may or may not include managing schedule, budget, progress, deliverables, and process of a project.
- Provide support for a project team. Take care of multiple aspect to make things easier for the engineer team.
- Handle various situations. We expect you to have creative mindset to come up with new solution or approach to solve non-technical issues.
- Respect different opinions and must be able to finally guide the team to single conclusion based on project plan.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Mobile Software development project management
- Good understanding and strong interest in the mobile technologies
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Excellent business communication skill
- Strong mind to archive a goal as a team
- Strong team player while consider things as team centered