A famous Internet service company is hiring a Mobile Application Engineer.
The project is centered around a mobile application with Chat capability incorporation a number of components aligned with the existing business ecosystem. They are looking for a new team member who shares a passion for building scalable services and tools and allow our engineering team to build mobile applications for exciting new projects.
- Work closely with the product team and other teams globally to deliver robust end-to-end features
- Be responsible for unit testing and ensuring quality of own code
- Support internal customers using our products - write great sample code and documentation and respond to technical queries
- Influence technical strategy to build products developers will love
- Make others better through mentoring, sharing knowledge and promoting a collaborative team culture
- Follow and help define our development best practices for coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience building native iOS applications
- Strong Swift experience
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience using Continuous Integration (CI)
- Experience integrating with backend API services
- An understanding of what should be considered when building and deploying libraries
- Experience with Objective-C, JAVA or Kotlin
- Experience setting up automation and CI for mobile platforms
- Interest in mobile software architecture
- Mobile/Web/Hybrid UI development