One of the top global E-commerce companies is hiring a Full-stack Web Engineer. They currently operate about 70 services.
You will join a talented, multi-cultural team responsible for building and maintaining multiple mission-critical API services.
- As a full-stack engineer, you will develop new features and improve performance of mission critical API gateways (backend) and their management tools (front-end).
- Your code and technical solutions will be highly scalable and performant to meet the needs of high volume business services.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience working in a team to develop and deliver applications
- Strong core knowledge of at least one mainstream programming language such as Java, Node.js, or Go
- Experience using mainstream framework such as Spring Framework
- Experience writing RESTful APIs or developing API gateway solutions
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL, Cassandra, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with and ability to write automated tests
- Knowledge of system architecture design and ability to write high level design documentation
- Good communication skills to communicate well with a multi-cultural team
- Hands on experience with source control management tools such as GIT
- Hands on experience with Lua scripting language
- Hands on experience with Nginx / OpenResty
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with CI tools such as Jenkins (preferred), Bamboo, or TeamCity
- Exposure / domain knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) API gateways