One of Europe's largest asset management companies is looking for a Adobe Senior Technical Lead.
Our client is an Independent Asset Management firm, overseeing over USD 183B across a range of equity, fixed income, alternative and multi asset products.
We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Lead at the heart of their "Web & Online Channels” product, developing and supervising all technical aspects around the solutions of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform.
Our “Japan Web & Online Channels” product is made up of our main website and all related web-based activities. It also includes connected services for their clients such as fund tools, educational platforms, digital APIs or event management capabilities.
- Develop, supervise the developments and provide support around the solutions of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign and Marketo
- Ensure impeccable quality and high-performing websites and an efficient Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform
- Evolve and optimize the information architecture and data flows around Adobe Experience Cloud with our Japanese technology teams
- Develop new AEM presentation & backend components in close cooperation with our third-party Adobe experts
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to issues and problems in Adobe Experience Cloud
- Create clear and concise documentation for the new Adobe Experience Platform to our Japanese teams
- Work in close collaboration with our third- party provider's technical leads and our PAM technology architects to identify and architect the best possible solutions
- Deploy the AEM solution using continuous delivery and Adobe packages
- Strong experience integrating Adobe Experience Cloud products, especially AEM and Web components as a whole
- Java/JEE/JCR programming experience
- Experience working with content management and martech-related technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Java and Web development IDEs such as IntelliJ or Visual Studio Code
- Working experience and integration with backend technologies: Java, Node.js, API Gateway, Salesforce Connector considered a huge plus