This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that utilizes cutting edge technology.
As a senior software developer, you will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy, and improve software solutions to meet particular needs, often as advised by architects. You may lead teams/projects from a technical perspective, mentoring team members, ensuring quality, and deadlines. You will also do testing, test automation, and bug fixing. You will focus on leveraging and enabling the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform for a suite of intelligent business applications focusing on digital transformation, automation, and Data/AI driven insights.
- Design software solutions based on user requirements
- Lead teams/projects from a technical perspective
- Establish the best development practices and ensure they are followed within and across the teams
- Ensure timely delivery of release milestones
- Responsible for delivering software solutions meeting quality benchmarks
- Write, test and improve software modules
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members
- Collaborate with other teams, communicate and resolve team interdependencies proactively
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills
Our client supports the digitalization of their group company’s services as well as the digital transformation of their clients.
9:15 - 17:15（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing, testing, and delivering Dynamics 365 applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams extensions, Power Apps, Power BI, and Flow (rebranded as Power Automate) development and integration is helpful
- Experience in developing cutting edge technical solutions
- Experience in leading teams/projects from a technical perspective
- In-depth knowledge and experience in back-end and/or front-end development
- Basic knowledge and experience in cloud computing and data engineering
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies
- Hands-on development experience with at least two of the following programming languages:
C, C++, C#, Java, Scala, Swift, Go, Clojure, Python, R
- Experience working with teams with agile/lean approaches in Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams