The world’s biggest Cloud Infrastructure Company is hiring a Data Center Technician.
We are currently seeking exceptionally talented individuals with DC experience and exhibit strong leadership in the Data Center Operation (DCO) team. You will in a team who is responsible for the deployment, overall operation, and maintenance of the servers, network devices, and infrastructure in our large-scale, high-density data centers.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close-knit diverse team, Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the place to be! We welcome you to work on the most advanced technologies in a DYNAMIC environment with expanding opportunities.
- Break-fix of servers and network devices
- Troubleshooting network connections
- Work coordination with various teams in the Data Center
- As a team, provide 24/7 site coverage and respond to high severity events within SLAs
- Contribute to site projects
- Able to Work on-call and/or be able to work in shifts
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10 hours shift, 4 days on, 3 off; switch between day and night shifts. 3 Shift rotation work
8:00 - 18:00, 0:00 - 10:00, 10:00 – 20:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong work ethics and works well in a team
- Experience using Linux and Windows systems
- PC/Server hardware experience
- Basic networking experience
- Experience with problem ticket tracking, prioritization, and escalation procedures
- Experience or basic understanding of maintenance windows / change management systems - policy, process, and procedure