A Leading AI firm is looking for a PMO Manager where the candidate will be responsible for the execution of software projects within the Project Management Office (PMO).
This is a cross-functional role and you will work frequently with product management, quality assurance, research & development, and sales. Your ability to execute projects on-time with quality, understanding the technical team’s output at the various phases & milestones, and communication with stakeholders on all aspects of the project will be a critical measure of your success.
- Serve as a central communication link and source of information for the project.
- Execute on all elements of a project, including defining & documenting project scope, technical requirements, resource needs, constraints, scheduling, project kick-off, project execution & monitoring, and completion; each phase must be properly managed and supported by you and others from the early days of the project to the end of the project.
- Identify internal and external risks, estimate impact / probability, and develop strategies with stakeholders to contain risks and mitigate with the most probable/high impact scenarios.
- Develop architecture and schedules with technical leads, architects, and engineers early in the product development & requirement phases.
- Manage and drive the process from product requirements to software architecture to work breakdown structure, scheduling, execution, delivery, and project closing.
- Address architectural issues in product development infrastructure and host cross-functional meetings to develop plans of action to fix or reduce the impact of infrastructure issues (i.e. build systems, cloud platforms, development processes).
- Clearly define and understand roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders, project team members, business owners, and external/internal customers for the project.
- Analyze several sources of information from sales, product management, and engineering to collect insight to manage project risks and execution.
- Work closely with product management, sales & solution consulting, and research & development manage communication between all parties, being a central point of contact and responsible for the project.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
This venture company provides cutting-edge AI solutions to improve people's quality of work and life. This is a multi-cultural environment with team members from 19 different nationalities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Engineering, Systems Engineering, or another technical field.
- Experience in delivering complex software projects in a key technical role (lead, architect, engineer, project manager).
- Completed a single project of 100+ resources or more as the main project manager responsible for the output of the project.
- Possess formal program/project management knowledge on project kick-off, estimation, gantt charts, tools (JIRA, Git, Confluence, and etc.) & methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Agile, etc.), monitoring & control, change management, and similar project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines by re-scoping, re-prioritization to meet and exceed
- Be a bridge between non-technical and technical staff, explaining both business and technical issues clearly to both sides.
- Demonstrable experience for achieving excellence, either in customer satisfaction or towards project expectations, in both process and product quality and reliability
- Certification in Project Management (PMP etc.)