A Japanese start-up is hiring engineers to help create their new web service business, which is currently in its planning and development stages.
They have two main services.
- First, their service product will reduce the office turnover by analyzing the voices of employees from the perspective of "turnover factors" and creating an improvement cycle.
- Second, they provide light healthy foods to over 2000 companies setting the fridge in client offices for users to take meals out by paying with their online system. You will be joining in this project and other new product services as well.
- Design and implement new web services
- Understand users’ needs through user hearings, interviews, etc.
- Provide requirement definition support, proposals, and designs
- Plan and develop web applications for internal contract and inventory information
- Provide technical verification for future system expansion
- Code for the various services and businesses in Node.js as a backend engineer
- Code review
- Develop and deploy using the CI/CD pipeline to quickly delivery high quality features
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment where your input and ideas are welcomed. All development is done in-house, so you can have a great impact and influence on the company’s future development. You will also be able to get involved in all stages from design to development.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A Japanese startup company founded in 2012, developing new service such as a petit meal service for office workers and visualization tools for organizational issues.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30 - 18:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit
- Node.js web application development experience
- AWS experience
- Ability to perform basic Linux operations (SSH, etc.)
- Node.js Webアプリケーション開発経験
- Nuxt.js, TypeScript, React.js web application development experience
- Experience in building a cloud service system
- Understanding of web application UI/UX
- Ability to perform basic Git operations
- Experience with MySQL 5.6 or higher
- Hands on experience with CI tools
- Basic Network knowledge