A global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a project Manager for the management and delivery of projects, ensuring client demand is matched up against IT supply and resourced effectively across the various IT departments, leveraging an efficient set of processes for work intake, prioritization and capacity and exception management.
The successful candidate will direct project requirements by creating user story and defining solution approach, bridge the relationship between project member and the IT organization and has shared ownership and accountability with senior management for delivery of programs within their investment portfolio, delivering projects on time, within scope and on budget.
- Single IT point of contact, liaison, and advocate between product analysts and all IT departments
Project Prioritization and Governance
- Influences priorities/ decisions across the organization, anticipating business changes and adjusts projects to align to new direction.
- Manages IT budget, provides strategy for processes and procedures, manages KPI
- Proactively communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver user story
- Input system requirement from viewpoint of system architecture and support solution architect to decide IT solution
- Communicates and sets delivery expectations of initiatives with business and IT stakeholders.
- Reviews project estimates and POR monthly allocations by collaborating with stakeholders.
- Leverages project management methodologies to effectively deliver IT projects on time, in budget.
- Identifies project risks/issues, execute mitigation plans and also communicates status to business and IT leadership.
- Manage developers through dev leads to ensure developer aligns to standards.
- Facilitate Business Stakeholders and prioritize project items (Plan/Budget/Scope/Resource) based on estimated workload /business requirement provided by Solution Architect /Product Analysts.
- Reviews weekly project status reports with development leads
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experiences in line management for IT application development sections including: relationship management, project prioritization and governance, portfolio management, and staff management, or equivalent skill required
- People management skills for guiding/ influencing internal team
- Professional experiences in SDLC, Extreme Programming, Agile, MSF
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability in working effectively with all level of management and staff positions, including pressured situations
- Experience working with diverse cultures, including working with offshore IT organizations
- Experiences in business analyst area or system development
- Experiences in project initiative phase
- PMP or equivalent industry certification
- Experiences with develop or enhance system on public cloud
- Experiences with mobile (Android or iOS) application development
- Occasional need to work off hours, Occasional need to travel within or outside Japan
- Experiences in management of external vendors (on/offshore) preferred, including multiple culture and language