A growing Saas platform (subscription commerce)company is hiring an Application Developer (Python).
This position will be responsible for developing and supporting standard services functions, mainly on the SaaS platform as well as responsible for short-cycle continuous development of our services.
You will be involved in the development of products that will become the backbone of the company's future as a member of the development team that will support continuous development in a short period of time.
The company's corporate environment allows for the free exchange of opinions, which can be reflected in product development.
This is a challenging position for those who want to take on new challenges and immerse themselves in manufacturing.
The distribution of goods and services in the world is changing from ownership (purchase of assets) to use (use only for what you use), and we aims to propose solutions that accelerate this system.
- Development of the company’s SaaS system (development language: Python, framework: Django, jQuery, etc.)
- Implementation of distributed job scheduling function
- Front-end and back-end Web UI/UX development
- Continuous development of the company’s service
- Participate in the cycle, from development to operations, in a cloud native environment
【Benefits of the position】
Great opportunity to gain development and operation skills in a cloud native environment
Chance to gain experience in upstream processes such as design
The company will tailor the position responsibilities to match your skill level
They are a rapidly growing IT service company with their main product being a self-developed SaaS system.
9:30 - 18:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the upstream process (requirement definition/design) of system development using Python
- System development experience using OSS middleware
- Web system development experience
- Business-level Japanese (reading, writing, and speaking)
- SCM, CRM, or ERP packaged software or service development experience
- Web front-end development experience using jQuery, bootstrap, AngularJS libraries
- Web system development experience using Django, Celery, rabbitMQ, MariaDB (MySQL), Nginx, etc.
- Integrated certification site development experience using OAuth, SAML, OpenID, OpenAM, etc.
- RestAPI development experience
- MySQL tuning experience
- Automated test development experience in a CI/CD environment using CI/CD Github, CircleCI, or Jenkins
- Experience with large-scale distributed system development