A global Internet services company is seeking a Full-stack Technical Lead for their Software Development Team.
The ideal candidate will work with the speed of business growth and support needs while being innovative on the tech side so they can help the team contribute to revenue increase and cost reduction. You will ensure that the team is consistently delivering working software to the expected standards and quality.
- Pro-actively engage in the whole process of development project (requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, operation and maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting) while having a sense of responsibility, respecting fellow team members and enjoying the work as well as new challenges that come with it.
- Analyze the requirements and specs given from PJM and Business Teams to make a development estimation in consultation with management for resources and engineering architect.
- Drive the development projects from a technical standpoint and cooperate with related teams, managers, etc.
- Be hands-on and work on actual development of the products with teammates while being responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables.
- Ensure that there is not a section of the product that does not have technical documentation and work with team members to keep it updated.
- Work with management to determine alert criteria for system troubles and system KPI and help in the implementation of best practices and systems to monitor and report on these.
- Work with team on troubleshooting situations and work with manager to produce trouble report, presenting the cause of the issue, the expected impact and the preventative measures to be put in place in order to avoid these in the future.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is consistently delivering working software to high standards and quality.
- Ensure that the team are adhering to the principles and practices that they have committed to.
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Act as an example for all members of the team and being the person who most closely follows the principles and practices that everyone has committed to.
- Sync up with Software Architects and other Tech Leads to come up with technical solutions or integrate new technologies into existing stack.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software engineering experience.
- High level skill in PHP and experience using modern PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience in general web technologies (Linux Administration, RDBMS, Bash, Git, Apache, Nginx, RDBMS, NoSQL, KVS, Micro-services, Hadoop, Cloud-related technologies).
- Experience in designing, performance tuning and optimization of RDBMS.
- Experience leading a team, working with Project Managers,Product Managers and Software Architect to fulfill business needs.
- Good experience in writing Spec Documents (e.g. Screen Transition Diagram, Server/Network Diagram, Message Sequence Chart, Data Flow Chart, ERD).
- Good experience in using CI and Testing Tools (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, PHPUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Gatling, AppScan).
- Good understanding in web security vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
- Good understanding of and experience with modern server architecture and practices, design patterns.
- Experience in migration and modernization of legacy applications.
- Experience or good understanding in advertising or E-Commerce business.
- Experience in PHP 7.
- Basic knowledge of Perl.
- Experience in DevOps tools (e.g. Docker, Vargrant, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Capistrano).
- Interest in being a polyglot programmer.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Jira.