A leading Internet service company is hiring a Web Application QA (Java).
One of the leading e-commerce companies in the world, their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet, and they aim to become the No.1 Internet Service Company in the world.
- Work closely with the whole delivery team across the development lifecycle to create testing strategies and test plans.
- Work with QA engineers to develop test cases that cover all functionality and edge cases and manage their delivery velocity
- Constantly improve the engineering team’s test coverage, release velocity and production quality
- Configure and maintain testing environments and enforce quality assurance practices in the software build process
- Support QA Engineers in executing manual testing and developing automated test cases on all aspects of the platform, typically at the “grey box” level
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with clear and well documented test case writing
- Experience in test execution in automated testing
- Experience in automation tools for UI (Selenium) and API (Java)
- Experience in manual / automated testing
- Experience in test automation tools for database testing
- Extensive experience in testing environment configuration and management
- Extensive experience with CI/CD processes
- Familiar with Hadoop ecosystem
- Familiar with Information Management concepts (Business Intelligence, Metadata Management, ETL etc.)
- Experience in automated testing using Cucumber as framework