A global financial services company is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst (Network, Voice, Firewall) for the Tokyo based unit of their Enterprise Network Services team distributed across APAC, India, EMEA, and North America delivering consistent services across the global environment.
The successful candidate will be highly technical & service focused; be involved in both operational support and project delivery; & have a broad technical understanding of Data Centre, Network, Firewall, Security and Voice solutions.
‐ Provide ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management in a global operational environment
‐ Provide projects delivery and related technical supports in a global environment
‐ Leveraging external vendor to maintain the Data Centre operations in Japan and Hong Kong
‐ Able to resolve complicated technical issues with effective engagement with vendors
‐ Ensure a smooth service transaction from project delivery to operation via proper documentation, knowledge transferring and service readiness assessments
‐ Ensure customer satisfaction, operational KPI and delivery of high quality of the service
‐ Work with suppliers and vendors for technical escalation and regular service maintenance renewal
‐ Work with incident managers, project managers and senior stakeholders to deliver services and projects
‐ Collaborate with colleagues across different regions to support tasks outside Japan
‐ Able to work over the weekend based on business requirements
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A global financial services and investment group.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
1. Strong hands on experience of managing network, firewall, proxy, security and voice products including but not limited:
‐ Cisco Routing & Switching products
‐ Cisco Nexus Data Centre Networking products
‐ Cisco ACI and SDN solution
‐ F5 load balancing and security technology (GTM/LTM/ASM/AFM)
‐ Blue Coat Proxy
‐ Palo Alto firewall
‐ Aruba wireless and ClearPass Policy Manager
‐ Mobility solution like Pulse Secure
‐ Avaya Unified Communication like Communicate Manager and Media Gateway
‐ Polycom video conference solution
2. Strong hands on managing network protocols and technologies e.g. OSPF, BGP, STP, 802.1q, PIM, HSRP/VRRP.
3. Excellent understanding of network architecture, design and support
4. Excellent business scenes for a technical support environment.
5. Good analytical skill and able to solve complicated problem logically
6. Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, project management skills and vendor management skills
7. Must be flexible in approach to work content and responsibilities.
8. Able to work under pressure within a busy environment and effectively multi-tasking
9. Must be a self-starter and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
10. Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or related disciplines.
‐ Experience working in a ‘DevOps’ role and familiar with SDN, NFV, Cloud and Cloud Management Platforms, and demonstrable experience in integrating technologies through code and the use of APIs.
‐ Knowledge of DNS & DHCP (IPAM).
‐ Experience of UNIX / Linux and scripting (Python/ Ansible/ Perl/Shell)
‐ Concepts on data centre design
‐ Concepts on cloud technologies
‐ Riverbed WAN optimization and SolarWinds network monitoring
‐ Multinational company working experience