Global communication provider is hiring a Sales Engineer who supports the sales engineering team by undertaking projects and workflows that enable primary sales engineering staff to maintain focus on the highest revenue generating activities while providing support for and identification of additional revenue opportunities.
1. SE Support: Help primary account Sales Engineers and Solutions Architects to further their contributions to the Company’s financial success.
2. Quotation: Create quotations for Hosting and Network requests, working closely with the account Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects and Account Directors.
3. Change Management: For customers CTA and/or TSE were not sold, create and maintain the design documentation Hosting Technical Order Form (HTOF) in working with Implementation Assurance (IAA) Team and/or Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects to prepare for:
‐ Future add/delete/renew/change orders.
‐ Retain the master inventory list for the change management.
4. Implementation: Help Sales Engineers/Solutions Architects design the solution by updating the Hosting Technical Order Form (HTOF) and the Solution Diagram to assist in client implementation and further enhance the Company's customer experience and delivery.
5. Product Lifecycle Management Support: Provide technical and commercial audits in support of identifying End-of-Sale/End-of-Support/End-of-Life products and services, and create the proposal for the succeeding products and services including the migration strategy in working with Japan Hosting Operations team.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global communication provider with customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience. Great benefits!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee
‐ Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
‐ Relevant working experience
‐ Must have the ability to build relationships over the phone. Must have a proactive communication style ensuring timely status of projects to account team and customer. Must be able to develop relationships and communicate with customer technical staff.
‐ Technical Skills: Basic working understanding of voice/data/internet applications, communications or hosting technologies, and network or hosting design. Basic understanding of technical terminology related to company products and services. Requires some general awareness/knowledge of voice and data communications equipment, computer servers, switches and firewalls. Basic understanding of sales cycles and the solution selling process, preferably at multiple levels, i.e., Internet and Enterprise. Basic level presentation skills.
‐ Problem Solving: Intermediate analytical skills. Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach.
‐ Work Style: Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be detail oriented.
‐ Computer Skills: Intermediate MS Office Suite knowledge and usage. Ability to learn internal company systems, such as SalesForce.com, Big Machines, Siebel, Granite, and Network Engineer.
‐ Business Acumen: Must have a basic understanding of company financial measures. Must have a basic understanding of telecommunications and Managed Hosting Services industry and sales cycles.
‐ Ability to travel as needed (Approx. 10%).