This is a great opportunity to join the newly created Connected Car and next generation mobility service development department at global automotive company.
They are looking for a self-motivated developer with intermediate-level Java coding skills and strong commitment to quality who is an effective team player.
You will be part of a team that delivers databases that make services data (service description, functional requirements, system technical requirements, system design decisions and requirements compliance) globally accessible and useful to Alliance stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to challenge your coding skills and acquire hands-on knowledge of data engineering.
The automobile industry with a market size of more than 200 trillion yen worldwide is entering a big turning point due to rapid technological innovation in recent years.
In particular, (1) Electric Vehicles, (2) Autonomous Driving, (3) Connected Vehicles, the three major technologies are starting to exert a great influence not only on the car itself but also on our lives.
In order to explore in this turbulent era, this company has established a new organization dedicated to developing Connected Vehicles & next-generation Mobility Services.
The mission of this organization is to combine cutting-edge IT / WEB technology with the Electric Vehicle technology and Autonomous Driving technology that this company has accumulated, and through the cars of this company running all over the world, new value in people's lives.
In order to realize this mission, we are looking for a highly motivated member who wants to contribute to establishing the foundation for this new organization.
Implementation, maintenance and devops on distributed computing platforms of databases designed by the ACMS Services Data Engineering team
- Following directions from a supervisor, writes robust databases on distributed computing platforms
- Following directions from a supervisor, troubleshoots and fixes problems
- Drives continuous improvement of the selection process for algorithms and data types
- Drives continuous improvement of unit, functional and performance testing
- Meets deadlines
- Degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Very good knowledge of algorithms and data types
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- 2+ years of experience with unit and functional testing
- 1+ years of experience working in a Git workflow
- Working knowledge of Linux/Bash shell
- Working knowledge of distributed computing
- Working knowledge of networking
- Experience working in agile development