A dynamic, fast-growing, global mobile device insurance and support service company is seeking a bilingual End User Support/Service Desk Specialist to support internal user workspace environment including desktops, applications and peripherals.
The successful candidate will report to the team manager but will function in a team leader role.
- Deliver excellent customer service in-person, on the phone or via email
- Communicate with off-shore team in English by phone/email/chat.
- Understand and exhibit the contractual agreements and resolve issues/constrains.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff
- Vendor management
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Lead Service desk team members
- 3+ years of helpdesk/desktop support in enterprise environment experience.
- Technical skillset includes common desktop hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals
- Experience to lead Service desk team members
- Able to work under pressure.
- Reasonable IT financial knowledge
- Knowledge of COBIT, ITIL and PMP
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills cross-functionally, cross country and region, and throughout multiple organization levels.
- Ability to multitask and manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, focused on continuous and incremental improvement.