The global financial service company is looking for a senior business analyst.
Dept; Global Information Technology
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business needs, facilitating business requirements, documenting business requirements into Business Requirements Document (BRD), developing current and future state process diagrams, developing prototypes to facilitate/validate business requirements, documenting use-cases required to support business requirements for application development, and developing requirements traceability matrix as input for UAT.
Responsible for global projects involving multiple countries, practices or functions.
1. Translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements; provide traceability of business requirements to IT Solutions and ensure system testing encompasses existing capabilities of solution as well as future function point requirements.
2. Identify, verify and document functional requirements using requirements management methodology and tools. In addition clearly identify data elements and provide data mappings/dictionaries where required.
3. Analyze, design/redesign, and document as is and to be business processes.
4. Conduct/facilitate final acceptance tests for solutions with the user community. This will include the development of UAT test scenarios and test scripts as required.
5. Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials; supplement materials when necessary.
6. Ensure that development community has a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
7. Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions against current state parameters (process, application use-cases, non-functional impact, etc.).
8. Partner with Business and IT to define and manage scope with each release.
*残業手当：固定残業手当 基本給の一部に含まれます（時間 5分～上限時間45時間分）
‐ Bachelor's degree
‐ 7+ years experience of analyzing business problems and designing successful solutions
‐ Strong Business Process Analysis and documentation skills
‐ Ability to elicit and document business requirements
‐ Can effectively participate/lead requirements gathering and review sessions comprised of both IT and business representatives
‐ Ability to articulate Business Requirements to both on shore and off shore development teams
‐ Ability to articulate technical concepts, and design to business users
‐ Experience of the complete SDLC
‐ Ability to build strong working relationships, with IT and business managers
‐ Strong track record in working and collaborating across the organization
‐ Proven ability to develop use cases and business requirements for solutions design
‐ Ability to partner with IT and the business teams to management scope of the requirements
‐ 7+ years IT business analyst experience
‐ Good communication skills (preferably outward characteristic) on both Japanese and English (or Korean if not able to find suitable candidate who speaks fluent English)
‐ The person who has not been changing The company frequently