Reporting to the head of PMO at this global financial services leader, and working under the direction of the project management team, the candidates main activities will be:
- Work with internal stakeholders and design/implement system requirements (Localization engineer/System Architect) related to infrastructure security.
- Be required to effectively communicate in verbal Japanese and be able to read write English (as a minimum)
You will be tasked with but not limited to:
- Technical project planning and management
- Project communication management and co-ordination
- Risk, Finance, Scope and change management
- Assisting with the development of Infrastructure security policy manuals: IT policies, procedures, guidelines and technical security baselines Security areas covered include risk model, compliance, internet infrastructure, data protection, application development, privilege management, authentication and security monitoring.
- Security Risk Assessment: Performed different types of information security assessment services, including system and network architecture review, IT process controls review, patch management, web application security review, attack & penetration test
- 5 years or more experience working in Infrastructure Project Management (enterprise level projects)
- Extensive experience in project management, planning, budgeting, tracking, and status reporting
- Hands-on Project Management in multiple technical areas, including IT Infrastructure security
- Effective communication ability for use with all Business Units, Corporate Services, IT, and other back office departments locally and globally
- Ability to Identify and capture the risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
- Excellent understanding and hands on experience of Project Lifecycle and Project Planning Techniques
- Fluency in Japanese language reading and writing.
- Advanced Business English communication skills
- PMP/PMI Prince2 certification: PMBOK Methodology