6,500,000 JPY - 8,000,000 JPY per year plus benefits
ビジネスレベル(JLPT Level 1)
【職種名 | Position Title】 データサイエンティスト │ Data Scientist
You will be part of the Digital Marketing Team RRP (Reduced Risk Products) at the major FMCG Company.
Your role will be to build, execute and deploy consumer marketing analytics to optimize campaigns, activation, and ongoing communications.
- Analyze data across our marketing channels (online & offline) and BI systems.
- Define metrics & KPIs to inform both tactical and strategic marketing decision making.
- Deliver analytic reports via dashboards (e.g. Tableau), summarizing information and providing insight and interpreting complex data for marketing & commercialization colleagues.
- Manage the development and deployment of automated analytics to serve common requests.
- Generate data led insights to define/ create/ execute A/B or multivariate tests that drive marketing communication improvements and conversion rate optimization.
- Be part of the first line of support for countries needing assistance in developing their data led marketing decision making.
- Identify opportunities for product, program and process improvement with the focus of driving business growth.
- Provide users of consumer analytics with readily accessible and digestible documentation to enable knowledge diffusion.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict and measure as well as interpret business trends and to inform key decision makers.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree
(in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Behavioral Science will be advantage.)
- Working experience in marketing analytics.
- Must be highly numerate and have an analytic mindset (studies &/or career) Experienced and skilled at interpreting data.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical analytic capabilities e.g. via SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Cognos Experience with a digital and social analytics tools is preferred (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Radian6 etc.).