【職種名 | Position Title】QAエンジニアリング課長 | Section manager of QA engineering team
One of the Japan's top OTA (On-line Travel Agency) companies is looking for an experienced principle Software Engineer for testing who will provide design expertise, develop skill/guidance and subject matter expertise to deliver an exciting and modern travel platform as quality assurance. a talented software development engineer for QA with a strong systems, leadership & cross-organization collaboration background to work with us to make our company world no.1 OTA to provide a best experience for world travelers.
- Lead the QA team, raising all products quality and customer satisfactions with working closely with several different functions across the company to guide decision making of quality bar for the all products.
- Own design and implementation of telemetry, globalization, world readiness, performance, SEO readiness, accessibility and usability in the platform/products code and the visualization and insights for system and user data.
- Design and build testing systems by leading the team that prove product fundamentals like reliability, stress, security, speed and resource usage are meeting or exceeding business goals and customer expectations.
- Gather and analyze usage data to drive insights about our customers, drive prioritization and decision making, and drive product improvement in terms of quality.
- Use your technical expertise to create test plans and test cases/scenarios for highly complex products and platform (e.g., validating the interaction of multiple pieces of requirements that come from legal, customers, cultures and travel industry)
- Diagnose the highly complex software and infrastructure issues using your deep knowledge of component design characteristics.
- Investigate test outcomes thoroughly and participate in root cause analysis of undefined behaviors.
- Communicate findings and recommendations.
- Be a team player and leads/managers who works well in a collaborative environment with peers in other development disciplines, organizations, and companies.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or experience in related technical area
- Coding experience in Java and Object C is required
- Experience with BI, SQL reporting and database design
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills including ability to debug across various environments to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems and organizations
- Experience driving technical design and deliverables for quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- Experience working through multiple product cycles
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-drive of quality assurance to change world with products
- Human resource management to motivate teams and move the team to a direction to world level
- Demonstrated technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability make progress in the face of it
- Some domestic and international travel may be necessary
- Managing skill of team for over 40 people is strongly desired.
- Ability to ramp-up quickly on complex and unfamiliar code in various technology areas as product needs dictate
- Travel Industry knowledge and experience
- Insight of globalization and world readiness is strongly desired
- Multitasking skills and ability to balance work on multiple features simultaneously
- Reporting expertise with visualization, test cases coverage and progress of short term and long term is strongly desired
- Presentation skill and experience in a big conferences (300+), in a standard body or in government committee