You will be in charge of one of the most prominent review and video platforms in the world. Aside from maintaining a large-scale system, you will be adding new features to the platform.
Simplify review postings
Enrich review contents
Display more relevant/informative reviews, etc
Their mission is to empower the world by creating the most unique review and video platform.
Develops/maintains/operates large scale systems
Works in a culturally diverse international environment
Offers career development through multiple roles: Team management, project management, development process management, etc.
Develops using advanced agile software and Atlassian products (Jira/Stash/Confluence)
Maintain quality throughout the development process (design/development/test) within the team and continuously improve.
Manage project and deliver/release product according to schedule with minimum trouble.
Conduct monitoring and take precautions in the maintenance/operation process. Able to handle operational troubles.
Support the growth of team members while working towards group's mission.
Strategically divide works with other teams and move forward with development plans.
- Development experience using PHP (5 years or more)
- Development experience using Laravel, CakePHP, or other PHP Frameworks (3 years or more)
- Source code review (1 year or more)
- Unit/integration test (3 years or more)
- Development experience using RDBMS (3 years or more)
- Linux (3 years or more)
- Service maintenance (1 year or more)
- Project management (1 year or more)English: Business Level (TOEIC 600+)
- Experience using MySQL
- Experience using Redis
- Experience in writing unit tests
- PMP/ IPA project manager certification
- Source code management using git - for operation, construction, improvement
- Operation monitoring tool (Kibana, splunk) - for operation, construction, improvement
- Deployment tool (jenkins, capistrano) - for operation, construction, improvement
- Japanese: Business Level (N2)