One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Voice Infrastructure Engineering Manager to join the IT Infra Services Group.
The Voice Infrastructure Engineering Manager will:
- Lead transformation program for Contact Center/Call Center, and End User voice technology aligned with Next Horizon and GTO priority the company.
- This role includes supporting the implementation of a global strategy to govern, analyze, prioritize, and drive the execution of voice engineering solutions enhancing the customer exp ...
- Experience leading technical projects and implementations in an IT environment
- Solution Architect experience for Call Center and IP Telephony.
- Experienced in call center design, implementation, NICE Recording Solutions, and support for Avaya based technologies.
- Familiar with products offered by industry-leading Contact Center, VoIP, CRM, CTI companies including, but not limited to --- Avaya, NICE, Cisco, Verint, Salesforce, Onyx
- Technical skills, including infrastructure and applications: -- Windows OS, UNIX, Linux, MAC OS, Active Dir ...