Back End Engineer
A company that provides new value in global market research and marketing is looking for a Back End Engineer.
- Design and development of GMO Research platforms using PHP, Java.
- Planning, development and operation of the research community site infoQ
- Planning, development and operation of survey systems, systems for overseas research and new services
- Planning, development and operation of business systems
Established in the early 2000s in Japan, and prominent in the internet technology sector, the company specializes in market research and IT services. It operates a significant online audience engagement platform, boasting over 50 million consumer panelists across the Asia-Pacific region. Known for its innovation in market research, the company is a leader in sampling services and is recognized as a top player in Japan, with ambitious goals to expand its dominance across Asia.
10:00-19:00 Flex time (Core 11:00-16:00)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Skillhouse benefits, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Web application design using PHP/Java/Python.
- Experience in development.