PMO (IT Infrastructure PM, Service Delivery)
One of the largest Japanese securities firm, with a strong global presence across the globe, is seeking an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking.
- Planning, scheduling, & executing internal & external projects specific to DC expansion or space re-rationalization, Client go-lives, exchanges mandatory projects with fixed go-live date
- Client onboarding: all facets of activities from pre-sales to network connectivity & trading farm planning/engineering/installation/reporting/equipment ordering/quoting, to the actual go-live with Platform Sales/Exchange
- Helping business rationalize & execute work needed to be done internally (software development, configuration changes, ordering of exchange services) and externally (Client communication, weekend testing, Exchange communication) in support of Exchange driven mandatory changes
- Coordinating & verifying activities performed by “remote hands” for clients in the DC. Also, activities performed on behalf of our own development team
- Working with vendors to get best possible quotes, in the extremely tight deadlines/timeframes, and figure out how to get some of the most exotic equipment possible
- Preparation of internal budget at the beginning of each fiscal year. Calculating charges back, recovery, billing to our clients. Driving other financial activities on behalf of our group internally with the controllers and with our clients
- Working closely with internal infrastructure teams to get our projects prioritized and make certain we have great working relationships with these teams
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 26,000 employees worldwide. Very international both in terms of environments and projects, since it focus APAC region and communication with offshore is very frequent.
As a very stable company it tends to focus on long-term staff retention and employees benefits.
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）*Hybrid
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Skillhouse benefits, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with Data Center management and Vendor relations
- Most important is to be flexible, inquisitive, work very well with others
- Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Capable of technical learning, memorizing, analysis & ability to make correlations
- Able to lead on the calls & in meetings, understanding of roles & responsibilities & able to facilitate meetings & calls
- Reliable, take ownership and able to overcome obstacles