End User Support, Sr. Manager
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is looking for a Senior Manager of End User Support, for the service desk function, as part of the regional platform & operations team.
The role is to manage & oversee the function of multi-site service desk & frontline support team through a managed service vendor. The team consists of 28 support staff to ensure best-in-class first level IT support for more than 6000 user base across multiple divisions and subsidiaries. This position is critical to the success of the shared IT services for the multiple operation companies.
1. Manage service desk function for internal IT support as a shared service across multiple divisions
- Manage external vendor resources (28 contractors on-site), other support staffs, their productivity, workload, work distribution, KPI & performance matrices
- Ensure best-in-class 1st level IT support and service desk function for the call centers, logistics sites, HQ/Office environment
2. Develop strategies and drive KPIs / SLAs as required by the business for the frontline support , ensuring adherence to support SLA’s and KPI’s for all
- Prepare and monitor detailed service desk’s KPI & SLA metrices for reporting to senior management and applicable internal governance committees
3. Partner with desktop and other engineering group to manage the technology life cycle of desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices used across all users in Japan
4. Liaise with desktop engineering and solutions team for the new applications, client side software deployment and automation mechanism to ensure appropriate end-user device administration
5. Engage with infrastructure & security team ensuring appropriate security measure & compliance
6. Ensure all end-user computing devices assets controls, allocation, tracking and replacement as and when required. Audit, track & manage IT physical assets
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Flextime & Telework options (WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Congratulatory and condolence leave, Special flex leave, Refreshment Leave, Child care leave, Family care leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social Insurance(Welfare Pension, Health Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial accident insurance), Periodic health checkup, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Congratulatory and condolence allowance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
Retirement allowance: Defined contribution pension
Education and Training: Various trainings, Education assistance system
- Experience in enterprise IT support in a supervisory role of large multi-cultural organization
- Understand & exhibit the competencies required for IT support desk & resolve issues/constrains on both internal users and support staff perspective
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & collaboratively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment & to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Strong knowledge of end-user computing environments & their support such as Windows 10, applications such as Office 365, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Familiar with Enterprise infrastructure such as Active Directory, InTune, Ticketing systems, Queue management, Single Sign-On, Remote work, VPNs, Sharepoint & workflow management tools