Project Manager (Payment Service: 6043)
A global IT services company is looking for a Project Manager to take charge of a project to build a new service within their payment services from the ground up.
About the organization and team:
Their group is a young site with many employees in their 30s. Although fast-paced communication skills are required, the environment is one in which members can cooperate with each other regardless of their employment relationship.
They also provide introductory training after joining the company, so even those with no experience in the payment industry can join them with confidence.
- Responding to inquiries from business departments
- Project task and progress management, quality control
- Coordination and negotiation with stakeholders
- Preparation of materials to be submitted to meetings and stakeholders
- Service maintenance and operation
- If you meet the language requirements (business English proficiency), there is a possibility of becoming a permanent employee in the future (there are a lot of employees who have been converted).
The kind of person we are looking for:
- Able to identify ambiguities in requirements, etc.
- A person who can investigate or check for himself/herself without proceeding with unclear points, and always act based on precedents and judgment
- Able to take action and have a sense of responsibility
- Teamwork oriented
- Curiosity for new services and technologies, and a spirit of challenge
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience in B-to-C web services in Japan from upstream process of system development such as requirement definition, design, etc. to release
- Experience in management of development projects such as PM/PL/assistant PL