Sr. Cloud Network Administrator
A foreign EIM company is looking for a Sr. Cloud Network Administrator
- Work with other departments and seamlessly implement any production change required.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for given network element.
- Provide 24/7 ‘tier3’ support of specific production network section.
- Deploy/Install all new production network.
- Manage Data Centre facilities.
Leading global enterprise information management company provides a comprehensive range of consulting, managed services, and learning services to help companies and organizations leverage information in the cloud or on-premise.
9:30 – 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
national holidays, sick leave, wedding and condolence leave, year-end and New Year vacations, etc.
Social insurance, group life insurance, wellness assistance, defined contribution pension plan, company stock purchase plan, LILO Club, commuting allowance (up to 100,000 yen per month), no smoking indoors (smoking areas available outside), etc.
- Experience working with various network devices
- Experience working with network design best practices
- Experience in general Network Engineering
- CCNP/CCIE certification highly preferred
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communications skills