Governance Director (GG13)
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Clients is looking for a talented Governance Director in the Technology Enablement Group.
- Proactively identifies areas of IT governance deficiencies and works to develop and implement a holistic improvement strategy/plan
- Manages the creation, communication, management, and monitoring of IT governance improvement plans and initiatives
- Initiates and facilitates governance planning processes within the organization, often seeking support/buy-in from senior level officers/leaders.
- Supports the IT planning process and bringing an iterative approach to planning, revisiting plans on an ongoing basis to remain aligned with the departmental, business and industry needs
- Translates senior management areas of concern and improvement into a department-wide improvement program and approach, with service level and business objectives as goals
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in an IT function, with experience in IT governance, audit, or compliance related scope of work
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the ability to build relationships at all levels, work cross-organizationally, and lead through influence.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with ability to communicate complex technical messages and trade-offs to tell a compelling story
- High degree of organizational and structured operating skills; able to prioritize appropriate and keep track of multiple concurrent projects and deliverables.
- Resourcefulness: ability to creatively and independently get work done through influence and relationships.