Senior Web Application Engineer (Entertainment Service)
Global IT services company is looking for a Senior Web Application Engineer (Entertainment Service).
To keep services growing, they need more senior-level members to help lead the development and introduce new architectures and technologies.
- Identify problems, propose solutions, and make improvements to contribute to the entertainment content business
- Develop high-quality applications (Requirements, Design, Development, Tests, Review, and Release)
- Do operations and improvements on the service after release
You will work with media entertainment service section members who have service-oriented minds and flexible minds for the better!
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri) *Hybrid Remote
2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations, annual paid leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, menstrual leave, special leave (congratulatory, condolence, volunteer, etc.)
- Employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.
- Support for balancing work and childcare/nursing care
- Systems and support for childbirth, childcare, and nursing care
- Meal subsidies
- Stock options and employee stock ownership plan
- Club activities
- House service facilities
【WORKSTYLE: Flexible Work Styles】
- Flextime system
- Staggered work hours
- Experience and knowledge of web application development
- Experience and basic knowledge of Linux/Unix