A famous global IT services company is looking for a System Engineer.
- Participate in EUC EUC-filed service transition activities
- Assist and be part of knowledge gathering and documentation from external customers and/or incumbents
- Analysis of service provision and resources based on SLAs, Assets, Call Volumes, Site criticality, and customer requirements
- Due diligence with customer prior to RFP & BAFO submissions
- Attend customer-agreed locations to collect all customer processes relating to the current delivery of services around EUC & Field Services
- Create a process document of current service for the customer and partner
- Work closely with our third-party partner
A US Fortune 500 system integrator providing IT services and consultancies across all industries. It collaborates with all the large players in the market. Given its global scale, there are plenty of growth opportunities both locally and overseas, as well as extensive training opportunities with the option to either experience various industries or specialize in a specific area. By joining them you will enjoy a positive team environment and a high level of transparency.
9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, and Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong understanding of Break-Fix, Service Requests, IMAC, Incident, Problem, Configuration management and process within ITIL
- Strong customer relationship and vendor relationship skills
- Strong cross tower relationship skills
- In-depth understanding and skills in SLA, KPI management
- Experience in a similar role (e.g L1 desktop support)