Cybersecurity Expert for Medical Devices
An IT consulting firm is looking for a strong Cybersecurity Expert for Medical Devices, who has strong experience of leading enhancement of threat modeling, security requirements, security architecture, secure coding, and security testing.
- Lead enhancement of threat modeling, security requirements, security architecture, secure coding, and security testing
- Develop and establish Global Cross Product Guideline
- Provide operational support to local development teams
- Train and educate local development teams and CoE Junior Experts
- Develop SOAR grand design in collaboration with each department
A global IT services provider offering services in Cloud and infrastructure, Digital Transformation, Data & AI, Application Lifecycle, Technology Consulting, Quality Assurance, eCommerce, and Product Engineering.
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
Remote work is allowed
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, etc.
- Industry-leading knowledge and skills in product security (security trends, attack methods, threat modeling, security architecture, secure coding, security testing, security tools, etc.)
- Experience in cybersecurity-related development in one of the following areas: embedded software, application software, or cloud services