Global IT Supply Management
One of the world's leading integrated financial groups is looking for a Global IT Procurement!
- Support IT procurement negotiations for large-scale system development
- Work with overseas offices/other business units to optimize costs through large contracts with global IT companies and build vendor relationships
- Review and promote cost reduction measures and development of procurement methods by utilizing group/global procurement volume
- Review and promotion of governance improvement measures such as review of optimal procurement processes and enhancement of license management
【 Company Details】
Japan's largest and one of the world's leading integrated financial groups, with approximately 150,000 employees working in about 270 group companies worldwide. The organisation has been heavingly investing in the IT areas in order to provide state-of the arts services. They are currently focusing on DX projects, which translate into new technologies and the opportunities to make an impact within a large and established business.
【 Working Hours】
8:40 ～ 17:10（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Insurance/Health insurance, labor (unemployment and workers' accident compensation) insurance, employee pension insurance, property deposits (with interest subsidies), congratulation and condolence payment system, childcare assistance, childcare and nursing care leave, self-development support, etc.
- Company-wide procurement-related operations (e.g., price negotiations and contracting with vendors) at large companies, etc.
- Experience in IT procurement at financial institutions, system vendors, etc.
- System development, implementation, operation, and project management (especially infrastructure development)