System Operation Engineer (Linux: 6034)
A Global IT Services company is looking for a System Operation Engineer to join their team!
You will join the Security Solutions Division which is working to ensure the security of the internal (on-premise) cloud platform.
- Virtual machine provisioning with Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and so on
- Operation preparation and execution (creating and regularly improving operation manuals, automation scripts, test automation, and post-operation confirmation)
- Automating releases while building, maintaining, and continuously improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Promote SRE and system administration best practices
- Continuously improve alerts and monitoring to quickly detect and respond to service-impacting issues
- Troubleshoot system issues
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Ability to setup, manage, and troubleshoot a Linux based system
- Ability to plan, prepare for, and execute operations (system changes)
- Ability to point out areas where operation automation can be implemented
- Ability to proactively find and propose meaningful ideas to improve both processes and systems
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C , Java, Rust, Perl,Ruby or shell scripting
- Ability to automate operations with a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins or Circle CI
- Ability to setup and managed Linux based infrastructure and applications by using infrastructure as code such as Ansible, Chef, or Terraform