A Global Vendor company is looking for an experienced ASP.NET Lead to work onsite with one of the largest global technology companies.
- Experience in handling support tickets (L3) raised by Japan users in local language
- Monitor scheduled jobs and system availability at beginning of day, take necessary action in case of failure
- Perform initial trouble shooting, lightweight engineering tasks and update routine L3 tasks
- Experience in validating app/ data changes and support Pre-UAT activities as part of Quality Assurance before releasing changes for end-user (Japan business users) validation
- Co-ordinate between Japan users and offshore-based (India) team
- Ensure overseas team understands local alignment (quality, culture, statutory, compliance)
- Ensure seamless communication between L1/L2 team (Japanese) and offshore team (English)
An IT Vendor company headquartered in India, since its entry into the Japanese market in 1998, it has earned the trust of the industry by providing IT services tailored to customer needs while adhering to the strict quality standards and deadlines of Japanese companies. In recent years, this leading IT services company has been focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars using IoT and AI technologies.
9:00 - 17:00
Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid vacations, other special vacations, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Salary/performance review, quarterly bonus, paid holidays, childcare/bereavement leave, mobility to work at other clients, internal promotions, etc.
- Experience in a Lead role