One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Incident Engineer to join their team.
- Incident, Problem management and reporting
- Design & optimize the ITSM processes to ensure consistency across all IT
- Design and operations need to be continuously improved by cooperating/discussing with global service owner
- Take a “Command & Control” role to ensure incidents are well managed, communicated and ultimately resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure root causes analysis and remediation plans are tracked and implemented in a timely manner
- Define KPIs for IT services and drive improvements based on KPI data to meet the target SLAs with business
- Vendor management related to delivering IT Managed services, RFP support
- Ensure compliance with control policies and all risks identified through self-assessments or outside groups are addressed in a timely manner
- Work with other internal teams to assess and check out managed service vendors
- Budget Management
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Work experience in IT, similar ITSM (ITIL related role) or IT operation /IT service delivery
- Strong Communication Skills, being able to work collaboratively both within the team and with outside of the team
- Logical Thinking, being able to analyze/overcome challenges in logical ways based on data, and work towards goals steadily
- Single point of contact for all Service Operation issues and escalations
- To ensure that Service Levels are well defined, understood and met for all the services. Also, Service Quality is aligning with agreed SLAs
- Review Incident data to analyze if the delivery space is healthy
- Actively participate in managing the escalation of major Incidents