Senior Security Engineer
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Senior Security Engineer.
- Review implementation designs, configurations, and plans
- End-to-end solution designs including security, availability, networking and performance of the platform and applications
- Handles complex communication with technical, business partners outside engineering group
- Validation of new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- Supports Audit action plan
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Administrative activities on Web/Cloud technologies, Security middleware, Server/Network/workstation infrastructure
- Has the aptitude for planning, implementing, and debugging software and related technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member