PCI DSS Compliance Specialist (6020)
A Global IT Services company is looking for a PCI DSS Compliance Specialist to join their team!
The PCI DSS Compliance Specialist will serve as Subject Matter Expert on PCI DSS-related topics in the department.
- Work closely with the organization’s platform service providers who are technical experts in their respective fields
- Execute required activities to guide and lead platform service providers to PCI DSS compliance and help them stay compliant
- Help internal stakeholders prepare for PCI DSS, ISMS, FISC or other similar security audits
- Assesses unusual circumstances and uses sophisticated analytical and problem-solving techniques to identify cause
- Resolves and assesses a wide range of issues in creative ways and suggests variations in approach
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- PCI-DSS security experience
- Deep understanding of the PCI-DSS security standards
- Understanding of ICT and Security, knowledge of System and Software Development Processes and Lifecycles
- Ability to translate standards requirements into concrete actions
- Basic knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms (bare metal, network, storage, databases, virtual machines, containers, and more)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team