Lead Integration Engineer (Middleware)
One of our Fortune500 Global Insurance Client is looking for an experienced Lead Integration Engineer (Middleware).
The Integration Engineer will be working side-by-side with the application, engineering and IT operations teams to design and develop infrastructure solutions based on the architect provided application solutions.
- Subject matter expert in API, SSO, reverse proxy and application monitoring systems
- Experience with IBM API Connect, DataPower or similar
- Understanding of Reverse Proxies and how they integrate with applications
- API specification governance and framework creation to ensure standard designs
- Create documentation and make recommendation for changes
- Design and develop API configuration for specific project requirements
- Design, develop and implement custom API flows and Publish API’s to APIC and/or Azure API Management platform
- Work with other team members to ensure the implementation is working correctly
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience performing large-scale deployments using API, SSO and/or reverse proxy or similar solutions
- Experience performing large-scale deployments using DataPower or similar software suit
- Ability to drive the company's DevOps culture and mentor others
- Work closely with the development team to build tools to improve the technical environment
- Provide technical leadership, guidance during large scale deployments
- Effectively plan for capacity including system provisioning and scaling of application infrastructure
- Help implement information security best practices for desired solutions