Director of Cloud Services
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for an experienced Director of Cloud Services to join their Technology Department.
- Design and implement Azure infrastructure and services
- Ability to Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise-class security, network, and systems management applications within an Azure and other cloud environment
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the Azure and other cloud platform
- Ability to manage and be directly responsible for a large number of staff
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation
- Support the business development lifecycle (Business Development, Capture, Solution Architect, Pricing and Proposal Development)
- Administrative duties such as budgeting and forecasting, contracts, resources, invoicing, and so on
A U.S.-headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Extensive experience with Azure (Azure Compute, Azure Storage, Azure App Service model, Azure Networks)
- Leadership and people management experience in diversified workplace
- Experience in networking activities and on Web technologies, TLS with PKI infrastructure, DNS, Load balancer, Reverse Proxy, WAF and HTTP/S session analysis
- Experience in provision and setup Cloud native technologies with ensuring right security control and durability as standard design
- Product/Platform management experience in Agile methodologies such as SAFe
- Experience in negotiating with internal/external auditors
- Motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management