API Middleware Engineer (Lead Integration Engineer)
A Fortune500 Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented API Middleware Engineer.
The Integration Engineer will be working side-by-side with the application, engineering, and IT operations teams to design and develop infrastructure solutions based on the architect provided application solutions.
- Review the documentation and make recommendations for change
- Design and develop reverse proxy configuration for specific project requirements
- Design, develop and implement custom solutions in reverse proxy, single sign-on flows
- Troubleshoot issues seen in Reverse Proxy, SSO, APIC and Azure NGINX platform
- Ensure that technical solutions meet requirements defined by planned designs, application designs and operational requirements
- Design and build with standards for technical deliverables that ensure design, application and operational stakeholders have provided necessary input
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports
- Create architecture diagrams and operational documentation
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience performing large scale deployments using APIC/APIM software suit
- Ability to drive the company's DevOps culture and mentor others
- Work closely with the development team to build tools to improve the technical environment
- Provide technical leadership, guidance during large scale deployments
- Effectively plan for capacity including system provisioning and scaling of application infrastructure
- Help implement information security best practices for desired solutions
- Familiar with Cloud technology such as Azure and AWS