System Engineer – End User Technology
A Fortune500 Global Insurance Clients is looking for a System Engineer – End User Technology to join their team.
In this role you will be a contributing member responsible for the technical aspects of existing and new systems as well as support different infrastructure systems.
- Design, configure, and implement infrastructure technologies such as VDI, Windows desktop OS, user profile management systems, mobile devices and so on
- Identify and implement automation opportunities with new or existing solutions
- Work across local and global teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support solutions across a full environment of different infrastructure technologies
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Clearly communicate and document technical information
- Conduct information sharing or training presentations
A U.S. headquartered insurance company with offices in major cities around the world and a 40+ year history in Japan. The company focuses on creating a diverse environment, including the promotion of women, and supports their career development in Japan and abroad.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (In-Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Company Bonus, Transportation, Company Housing, Social Insurance (Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Work Accident Insurance), No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong with Windows 10 and MS SCCM knowledge., and knowledge of MAC
- Office 365 suite of services including email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and so on
- Installation and management of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, MS SQL, etc
- Ability to navigate and document complex internal processes
- Citrix VDI Virtual Desktop Infrastructure management
- Citrix VDI Virtual Applications Infrastructure management
- Experience of automation tool creation (python etc.)