Lead Data Analyst (P3) (Data Analytics Team)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Lead Data Analyst (Sr. Data Analyst) in the Data Department who can help optimize data value for data-driven decisions.
In this role, you will work closely with other Data Teams (Data Solutions, Data Engineering, Data Management, Data Science, Model Governance).
- Providing the right data for analysis at the right quality in our data mart
- Conducting various analytical procedures using various techniques such as one/two-say analyses, statistical techniques and predictive models
- Supporting in measuring the financial impact of the Predictive models and rule engines (e.g., through AB tests)
- Driving data democracy by actively supporting business users on Quicksight
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve availability and quality of data in data lake
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Coding Experience (especially, SQL, Python)
- Experience in BI tools (e.g., QuickSight, Spotfire, Tableau)
- Experience in Cloud environment services (especially AWS and Databricks)
- Experience in the Insurance domain