IT Change Management – Project Manager (E1)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented Project Manager!
- Support the implementation of new IT tools and processes, working with the Project and Product teams to identify the change and communication challenges, define the success criteria, build the change management plan, manage the communication to the users and stakeholders, support the organization and execution of the training sessions.
- Supporting the operational project according to defined plan
- Manage and deliver initiatives impacting our organization / tools / processes
- Support the creation of a Change Management framework / toolkit, by defining and building communication assets, guidelines, templates
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in managing communication and stakeholders within IT context
- Experience in managing initiatives as Project Manager
- Experience in managing user support and training
- General IT knowledge (Infrastructure [Network, Server, Middleware, Workplace, Cloud], Service Operation, Application)
- Business knowledge (Project Management, IT Process Governance, Finance, etc.)