Jira/Confluence Admin Specialist (P2/P3)
One of the world's largest insurance companies is looking for a talented JIRA/Confluence Admin Specialist under the IT Tools Team, in the Technology Infrastructure Department.
"IT Tools" is a newly created team in IT to support all IT members.
- Establish a strategic plan and evangelize the use of Jira workflows and reporting for the IT organization
- Lead and facilitate a community of practice for our Jira ecosystem
- Develop a governance committee for Atlassian tools
- Develop an effective change management and rollout implementation strategies for Atlassian tools
- Setup and role administration ( permission, support, etc. )
- Own and create Jira governance documentation
- Set and document standards for building "schemes" that can be easily used on typical project types, and customize schemes for sophisticated projects which provide efficient workflows, screens, fields queries, reports and dashboards
- Coordination and vendor management
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support
- Capture requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can / cannot meet user requests
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Jira Administration certification preferred
- ITIL Foundation
- Agile methodology
- Experience in Jira system administration and governance
- Experience managing and creating Jira workflows, schemes, etc.
- Experience with API integrations to/from Atlassian products
- Experience with Tempo Tracker, Planner, Budget and Structure preferred