HiLS Development Engineer (Automobile)
An IT Consulting company is looking for a bilingual HiLS Development Engineer for an ongoing project with one of the top Automobile clients in Yokohama.
- Analyzing complex requirements and develop the model design
- Create detailed design, flowcharts and documentation to meet the requirements
- FPGA/Simulink Modelling using MATLAB Simulink & Xilinx blocksets
- TestCase Preparation, TestCase Execution in HiL Environment and Evaluation, and Report Creation
- Testing, Debugging & Troubleshooting in HiL Environment
- Performing fault testing, Diagnostic testing, Functional testing
- Automating the manual testcases
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
A global IT services provider offering Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Transformation, Data and AI, Application Lifecycle, Technology Consulting, Quality Assurance, eCommerce, and Product Engineering services.
9:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday *WFH available
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, etc.
- Relevant experience in HIL simulation model development & HiLS Testing
- Work experience in dSPACE Scalexio HiLS, AND HiLS, ETAS HiLS, VT System
- Experience in developing HiLS Simulation model using MATLAB Simulink
- Good Knowledge in Internal Combustion Engine, Electric Vehicle, AD/ADAS
- Good Knowledge in Hardware in Loop Environment.
- Strong Knowledge on Communication protocols like CAN (ISO 11898-6), LIN etc.
- Hands on experience on diagnostic protocols like OBD2 standards, UDS (ISO 14229)
- Scripting languages like Python, CAPL, VBA are preferred
- Good knowledge in C programming language and Embedded coding