Project Manager - Development
A Japanese IT solutions company that provides recruiting solutions to a variety of industries is looking for an HR tech project manager. This role requires someone with a solid engineering background, excellent leadership skills, and a proven track record of managing complex projects. An experienced leader with strong communication skills, strategic thinking skills, and technical background would be a great fit for this role.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Work with senior management and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives
- Communication strategy to update stakeholders on project progress
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outcomes
- Risk management to mitigate potential threats and identify and leverage benefits and advantages/protect organizational goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Design, develop, and test oversight to meet quality standards, best practices, and customer requirements
- Continuous improvement of engineering processes and tools to increase efficiency, quality, and overall productivity
This company is working to develop the next generation of human resources to address the growing shortage of IT engineers in Japan. They promote joint research with universities on learning methods in the field of programming technology, where the speed of evolution is increasing, host a program to create innovators of top programmers and engineers and teach beginners how to enjoy programming, etc.
Flextime and 100% WFH
120 days, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Family Allowance, Paid Leave, Parental Leave, Performance Bonus, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Transportation Fee, etc.
- Experience in systems development projects, of which you have been in a leadership or manager role
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-cultural teams
- Proven track record of success and achievement of projects managed in the past.