Manager - PMO
A leading IT Software company is looking for an experienced Manager- PMO to redesign the internal IT System.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
·- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
- Identifying, tracking and analyzing risks and highlighting those to relevant stakeholders proactively
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
A leading solution provider of niche IT technologies and products from overseas. One of the main focus is to provide DX solutions to the travel industry, aiming at accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and create differentiated customer experiences
The company leveraged its 25 years of domain expertise with a comprehensive portfolio of modular SaaS solutions that facilitate and automate travel companies’ most mission-critical functions.
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Compensation: Based on competence and skill set - Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, National Holidays, December 30th to January 3rd - Leave: 15-day annual paid leave and 6-day annual sick leave
Insurance: Health, Unemployment Insurance, Occupational Injury and Workers Compensation - Probation Period: 3 months after the day of commencement
Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Experience as Project Manager and associated certification (e.g.PMP Certification)
- Leading experience